Considerations when choosing an internet bingo site
We have outlined below factors to consider when choosing an internet bingo site. These pointers should assist you with safeguarding your money, increasing your winnings, and generally making your online experience a more positive one.
1. Customer Service is of high standards: some internet bingo sites will have email support only while others will have 24/7 chat and telephone support. These will vary in terms of quality and the ability to handle your queries.
2. Jackpot sizes: The size of an online bingo jackpot can vary for each site and at different times of the day and week. Those sites belonging to a network operator usually have larger jackpots. Progressive jackpots are offered and they payout the highest, but less frequently.
3. The software is a high standard: Internet bingo sites have licensed software or may have developed their own proprietary software. Our editorial ratings in numbered order are 1. BingoTek 2. LeapFrog (impressive 3d software) 3. Globalcom/electrocade 4. Playtech 5. Chartwell.
4. Chatrooms: are the site’s chatroom (s) busy, friendly, and well monitored? Keep a lookout for chatrooms where moderators give away prizes and host games and promotions.
5. Currencies Accepted: bingo websites nowadays usually operate in 1 or 2 base currencies and will exchange your deposit at current daily exchange rates.
6. Games Variety: 75 or 90 ball bingo, or both? Sites may offer strictly bingo games, but most will offer casino-related games such as blackjack, roulette, slot machines etc. Sites earn up to 50% of their revenues from casino-related games.
7. Loyalty Programs: Different from deposit bonuses and can take the form of increased deposit bonuses the more you play.
8. Are Software Downloads Required: The options are browser viewing using Java or Flash technology requiring no software downloading and downloading software. The advantage of no downloads is speed and ease of use. However, the sites requiring software downloads will usually have a better quality of gameplay with better design and more gameplay options. There are a few new sites of a very high standard requiring no downloading of software.
9. Accepting Players from your country: New legislation in the US and others have resulted in many internet bingo companies withdrawing from offering their service in these countries.
10. Licensing Jurisdiction: The bingo site must be licensed from a properly regulated jurisdiction.
11. Date established: The length of time the site owners have been established can be an indication of reliability.
12. Well Known Brand: Site operators have a reputation to protect because they operate in other industries.
13. Withdrawal Restrictions: Should you win or simply want a refund of your money, how is this restricted and what charges may apply? Many gaming sites place restrictions on how much you can withdrawal or deposit. We recommend that you are comfortable with these withdrawal terms.
14. Awards: Independent bingo awards can be a verification of quality. For example, Site of the year, Best Chat Host etc.
15. Deposit and no-deposit bonuses upon registration: These vary greatly from site to site, but watch out for restrictions on withdrawing money and winnings derived from bonuses.
16. Is the website Security Certified: Make sure your credit card details and personal information are safe is necessary. Check that the internet bingo site uses 128bit encryption behind multiple firewalls. Look for these two top certificates: Thawte and VeriSign.