7 July 2012
Please Read and become familiar with all the rules before you start posting!
1) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and the moderator will help you.
2) Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
3) We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate the community standards. Internet Bingo Sites team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
4) Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
5) We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
6) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
7)The spam is not allowed.
8)No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
9) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don’t use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
10) No discussion about the rules or their interpretation.
The interpretation of these rules is solely up to the owner of this forum and can change at any time without prior notice. If you’re unsure about what constitutes a breach of a rule, ask a member of the moderator squad or refer to the most recent precedent in the forum (though since interpretation can change, we cannot guarantee that any precedent you may find still applies so in order to be on the safe side, ask a moderator if the precedent still applies).
Failure to comply with the above rules will result in a ban from the forum.
11) Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
12) We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules
7 July 2012
Most Users Ever Online: 174
Currently Browsing this Page:
Bingo Bob: 23
Guest Posters: 4