The game 80 ball bingo is suited for those who love to play fast because this particular game is a fast-paced one. A lot of people enjoy playing bingo but not everyone knows that there are different versions of the game. In this article, we will discuss the strategies of 80 ball bingo.
80 Ball Bingo Cards
If you want to play 80 ball bingo, you have to know that playing this means your card will have 16 squares, 4 across and 4 down. This game is played on some unique cards and you can say that this is perfect for those who want something in the middle since some people find 75 ball bingo is too short for them while the 90 ball bingo game is too long. If you prefer something in the middle, and something just right for you, then this is definitely the perfect version for you. You can compare this game to the 5 x 5 square North American 75 ball but with little differences.
So, this specific bingo game has a card that contains 5 rows of 16 columns and the numbers are divided into four groups of various colors, at 20 number intervals:
• Red – 1-20
• Yellow – 21-40
• Blue – 41-59
• Silver – 60-80
The winning patterns for the 80 ball bingo are the following:
• Diagonal Line
• 80 Full Card
• Horizontal Line
• Vertical Line
• Big X
• Four Corners
• Center Square
80 Ball Bingo Rules
- 1. The player begins by choosing a website, signing up and deciding which bingo variant they want to play
- 2. They then need to buy their tickets by picking a room with the card prices they wish to play in. There might be a cap on how many tickets you can buy so you will need to know this.
- 3. There are usually chat games to participate in to win extra prizes and or bonus points.
- 4. The numbers are randomly drawn so there is no need for you to do anything except chat and meet new friends. This option can be turned off if you prefer to mark the cards yourself.
- 5. Make sure to learn what the wagering requirements are on any bonus winnings to avoid confusion. This can be found on the terms and conditions page.
There are a lot of great games online and you can definitely play this specific one. However, you should keep in mind that this is somehow rare because only a few sites offer 80 ball bingo because there are more players of the 75 ball and 90 ball versions. The good news is that you can still find some(check our home page for our favorites). You just need to do some research and maybe ask some of your friends where they play. If you’re new at this, you will definitely enjoy this game but make sure that you try the other bingo games available for you as well because by then, you will sooner realize what version is perfect for you and something that you can really excel in.
Regardless of the version that you prefer, all of these games are definitely fun! You will be having so much fun and you will even find yourself thinking where has the time gone? It’s a great change and it is not hard to learn as well. You just need to learn how it works, the rules and maybe a few techniques. Also, if you’re playing live, make sure that you concentrate because you might miss out the call of the announcer and you certainly don’t want that to happen. Ready to BINGO? Play 80 ball bingo!