Here are our accredited Argentina online bingo rooms that accept Argentine Peso. These bingo sites are based on fairness, trust, fast payouts, as well as generous bonuses and promotions. These are the very best online bingo sites for Argentina players.
|Free Bonus ||75 Ball ||90 Ball ||AR / No AR ||Review |
How Online Bingo in Argentina Works
The laws surrounding online gambling mean a number of things for bingo. Consider the following:
- The UK company Ladbrokes controls a large portion of the land-based bingo market, and they’re known for pushing for online games.
- In 2008, the government passed laws making it illegal for Internet companies to allow traffic to foreign gambling sites.
- Players have access to sites for online bingo in Argentina that are locally operated and regulated by the government.
- Many players continue to play bingo on the Internet with foreign sites because there are no legal penalties for the players, only the ISPs.
- There was a government push to ban all online gambling in 2010, but it did not receive much support.
Players can get in on the action with the top Argentina online bingo rooms.
So at this stage of the game, players have some options for playing with Argentinean bingo sites, but despite government efforts, they still have to compete with foreign rooms on some level.
The Issue of Foreign Competition
One of the main reasons that there is a lot of foreign competition for online bingo in Argentina is that the current approach the government has towards online gambling as a whole is fundamentally broken. They do not have an open licensing process that allows for a lot of competition. This means that only a few companies have government contracts for offering the games, and less competition means fewer good deals for players. As a result, they often choose to play with foreign sites instead. Since here are no legal penalties for players doing so, there is no risk to them whatsoever. The end result of all of this is that the incentive structure is designed to push players away from the regulated games.
Will Argentina Fix These Problems?
It’s hard to tell if online bingo in Argentina is going to become more regulated in a way that will promote competition with better experiences available for players. At this time, however, it’s clearly a better deal for people in this country to play with foreign sites. The incentives are all there for sticking with foreign bingo rooms, and despite the fact that this has been the case for several years, there has been virtually no movement whatsoever to help reform things in any way, shape or form. This is fine for the players, however, who will have no problem playing with foreign sites that aren’t blocked by the ISPs, who seem to only half-heartedly care about blocking these games.