Biggest Bingo Bingo Board Games Bingo Directory Bingo Download Bingo for Cash Bingo Gambling bingo game cards Bingo Games to play Bingo Jackpot Bingo Jackpot-8 Tips To Win More Bingo Jokes Bingo Lottery Bingo Number Generator Bingo Offers Bingo PayPal Bingo Players bingo room Bingo Rules Bingo Slots Bingo Software Bingo Websites Bonus Bingo Cash Bingo Casino Bingo sites Classic Bingo Flash Bingo Free money Bingo Free UK Bingo Games Bingo Gay Bingo How to Win at Bingo Instant Bingo Live bingo Money bingo No Deposit Bingo Online Bingo Cash online bingo hall Online Bingos Play Bingo Now Playing Bingo Spanish Bingo The History of Bingo Top Ten Bingo Sites Travel Bingo TV Bingo
The aim of Roulette is to guess where a ball will land following a spin of the Roulette wheel. In European Roulette, there are 37 numbers, 1 to 36 plus 0 which is treated differently from the rest.
Rules European Roulette
• There are numerous different bets you can make in Roulette, you can make as many or as few as you wish within the timeframe allowed.
• The maximum and minimum bets allowed for each bet depends on how likely it is to come in, the less likely and therefore the higher the odds, the lower the maximum bet will be.
• Look at the wheel below. You will see 4 different chip sizes down the left-hand side. Click on one of these then once per chip on the required bet area. Details of these are shown below.
• This version of Roulette allows you to click Spin when you have finished placing your bets, some versions, especially on Live Casinos and Land-Based Casinos, will tell you when the time is up and no further bets are allowed.
• The wheel is then spun and the ball dropped in, once it lands, payouts are made.
Types of Bets European Roulette
There are many different options in European Roulette when it comes to betting.
1. Straight up/Single numbers – This is betting on 1 number to come in, such as 17 in the example above – if this number wins, you get 35 to 1 on your bet, any other number means you lose.
2. Split/Double numbers – You put a chip between 2 numbers, such as 25 and 28 on the above example. If either of these come in, you win 17 to 1 on your bet.
3. Street/Triple numbers – You put a chip between 3 numbers (only applicable for 0,1,2 and 0,2,3), if any of these numbers come in, you win 11 to 1 on your bet.
4. Corners – you put a chip on the corner of 4 numbers, such as 29,30,32 and 33 in the above example. If any of these numbers come in, you win 8 to 1 on your bet.
Outside bets – It is worth noting that if the number 0 comes in, all the below bets will lose. This is how the Casino makes their ‘edge’ and ensure they win money in the long term. In European Roulette there is only one zero, this ensures better odds for the player than American Roulette which has two.
1. Group bet – You choose whether the number will be in between 1 and 12, 13 and 24 or 25 and 36. In the above example, we have bet on the 1st 12, so if any number between 1 and 12 comes in, we win that bet. It pays out at 2 to 1, so we treble our money.
2. Column bets – Similar to a Group bet but you bet on which column the number will be from. Look at the example above and you can see we bet on the middle column, so if any of 2,5,8,11,14,17,20,23,26,29,32 or 35 come in, we win. This also pays out at 2 to 1.
3. Even Money bets – There are several of these which are Odd/Even, High/Low or Black/Red. In the above example, we bet on Odd, 1 to 18 (so Low) and Red.
In the above example, the number that came in was 19. This meant we won the bets on Red and Odd but lost the rest.
3D Roulette Game by Playtech brings the authentic roulette action one step closer to online gamblers thanks to its impressive visual effects and realistic design. This game was an instant hit among players and it still is a fan favorite pick among fans of table games.
3D Roulette Gameplay and Rules
Just like a regular roulette game session, a 3D Roulette Game session consists of three phases: placing bets, spinning of the wheel and pronouncing winners and losers. Players place bets by selecting the appropriate chip size and then clicking on the desired field; the spinning of the wheel is triggered by hitting the spin button.
In terms of table limits, this is a table that will suit the expectations of both low and high rollers since it accepts bets between 0.50 and 3,000. It should be noted though that each bet has its own limitations. For example, the min and max bet for straight up are 0.50 and 50, while for the even-paying bets the respective min and max bets are 5 and 300.
3D Roulette Betting Options and Pays
Since this is a regular roulette game played on a European layout, players can expect the standard betting options. In terms of inside bets, they can place straight up, split, trio, corner and line bets. Column, dozen, red, black, highs, lows, even and odd are the outside betting options players have. The pays are regular i.e. range from 1:1 to 35:1, depending on the placed bet.
In addition to the bets on the layout, the playing screen of the game also includes a racetrack with other options such as red splits, tiers du cylinder and voisins du zero.
3D Roulette Game by Playtech is an excellent choice for those that want more than a simple online roulette game. It boasts an authentic 3D design of the wheel, player-friendly single-zero layout and juicy pays of 35:1. Plus, this game has awesome betting limits, which make it a top choice among all kinds of players.