Biggest Bingo Bingo Board Games Bingo Directory Bingo Download Bingo for Cash Bingo Gambling bingo game cards Bingo Games to play Bingo Jackpot Bingo Jackpot-8 Tips To Win More Bingo Jokes Bingo Lottery Bingo Number Generator Bingo Offers Bingo PayPal Bingo Players bingo room Bingo Rules Bingo Slots Bingo Software Bingo Websites Bonus Bingo Cash Bingo Casino Bingo sites Classic Bingo Flash Bingo Free money Bingo Free UK Bingo Games Bingo Gay Bingo How to Win at Bingo Instant Bingo Live bingo Money bingo No Deposit Bingo Online Bingo Cash online bingo hall Online Bingos Play Bingo Now Playing Bingo Spanish Bingo The History of Bingo Top Ten Bingo Sites Travel Bingo TV Bingo
The aim of Roulette is to guess where a ball will land following a spin of the Roulette wheel. In European Roulette, there are 37 numbers, 1 to 36 plus 0 which is treated differently from the rest.
Rules European Roulette
• There are numerous different bets you can make in Roulette, you can make as many or as few as you wish within the timeframe allowed.
• The maximum and minimum bets allowed for each bet depends on how likely it is to come in, the less likely and therefore the higher the odds, the lower the maximum bet will be.
• Look at the wheel below. You will see 4 different chip sizes down the left-hand side. Click on one of these then once per chip on the required bet area. Details of these are shown below.
• This version of Roulette allows you to click Spin when you have finished placing your bets, some versions, especially on Live Casinos and Land-Based Casinos, will tell you when the time is up and no further bets are allowed.
• The wheel is then spun and the ball dropped in, once it lands, payouts are made.
Types of Bets European Roulette
There are many different options in European Roulette when it comes to betting.
1. Straight up/Single numbers – This is betting on 1 number to come in, such as 17 in the example above – if this number wins, you get 35 to 1 on your bet, any other number means you lose.
2. Split/Double numbers – You put a chip between 2 numbers, such as 25 and 28 on the above example. If either of these come in, you win 17 to 1 on your bet.
3. Street/Triple numbers – You put a chip between 3 numbers (only applicable for 0,1,2 and 0,2,3), if any of these numbers come in, you win 11 to 1 on your bet.
4. Corners – you put a chip on the corner of 4 numbers, such as 29,30,32 and 33 in the above example. If any of these numbers come in, you win 8 to 1 on your bet.
Outside bets – It is worth noting that if the number 0 comes in, all the below bets will lose. This is how the Casino makes their ‘edge’ and ensure they win money in the long term. In European Roulette there is only one zero, this ensures better odds for the player than American Roulette which has two.
1. Group bet – You choose whether the number will be in between 1 and 12, 13 and 24 or 25 and 36. In the above example, we have bet on the 1st 12, so if any number between 1 and 12 comes in, we win that bet. It pays out at 2 to 1, so we treble our money.
2. Column bets – Similar to a Group bet but you bet on which column the number will be from. Look at the example above and you can see we bet on the middle column, so if any of 2,5,8,11,14,17,20,23,26,29,32 or 35 come in, we win. This also pays out at 2 to 1.
3. Even Money bets – There are several of these which are Odd/Even, High/Low or Black/Red. In the above example, we bet on Odd, 1 to 18 (so Low) and Red.
In the above example, the number that came in was 19. This meant we won the bets on Red and Odd but lost the rest.