Biggest Bingo Bingo Board Games Bingo Directory Bingo Download Bingo for Cash Bingo Gambling bingo game cards Bingo Games to play Bingo Jackpot Bingo Jackpot-8 Tips To Win More Bingo Jokes Bingo Lottery Bingo Number Generator Bingo Offers Bingo PayPal Bingo Players bingo room Bingo Rules Bingo Slots Bingo Software Bingo Websites Bonus Bingo Cash Bingo Casino Bingo sites Classic Bingo Flash Bingo Free money Bingo Free UK Bingo Games Bingo Gay Bingo How to Win at Bingo Instant Bingo Live bingo Money bingo No Deposit Bingo Online Bingo Cash online bingo hall Online Bingos Play Bingo Now Playing Bingo Spanish Bingo The History of Bingo Top Ten Bingo Sites Travel Bingo TV Bingo
Fans of single hand video poker should try playing Loose Deuces. This creative video poker variant comes with wild deuces, which considerably increase players’ chances to hit one of the 10 winning combinations. Moreover, the game offers a lucrative jackpot of 4,000 coins.
How To Play Loose Deuces
With a relatively simple gameplay and even simpler design, Loose Deuces is a game for those looking for action rather than visual experience. By clicking on the “Bet One” button, players can adjust the number of coins per hand per session; this can be set between 1 and 5. Additionally, the coin size can be changed too; its range goes from 0.05 to 5. Consequently, the game has betting limits between 0.05 and 25.
The game starts with hitting the “Deal” button and progresses as the player chooses which cards to hold. Afterward, the discarded cards are replaced with new ones and any possible winnings are highlighted and paid.
Loose Deuces Video Poker Paytable
Loose Deuces comes with ten possible winning combinations. The lowest-paying one is 3 of a kind, followed by straight, flush, full house and 4 of a kind. The next better-paying hands are a straight flush, 5 of a kind, wild royal, 4 deuces and royal flush. The winning amount depends on the number of coins played per hand. Thus, those playing with a single coin can win between 1 and 300 coins per session, whereas those playing with 5 coins can hit anything between 5 and 4,000 coins. The other three top pays for royal flush are 600, 900 and 1,200 for those that play with 2, 3 or 4 coins per hand.
All in all, Loose Deuces is an exciting video poker game thanks to the wild deuces. Having four additional cards to serve as wilds boosts the chances to hit a prize and consequently results in much more engaging poker action.
Let ’em Ride is a poker-based casino table game that you play against yourself as opposed to a Dealer or other players. As long as your hand reaches a minimum value, you will win, otherwise, you will lose. There are no bad beats here – if you have a good hand, you get rewarded!
In order to play Let ’em Ride, you need to have a basic understanding of poker hands. These are outlined below and can also be found on a separate section of this website.
Not all casinos pay out the same amount for each hand when it comes to Let ’em Ride Poker, therefore it is worth shopping around at several of our recommended sites for those with the best payouts.
As with all poker, the final hand is made up of 5 cards. You only receive 5 cards in a round of Let ’em Ride, so there is no choice to be made over which cards you use like there are in some versions such as Texas Hold’em.
1. The first decision to make is how much you wish to bet during the game. You have the opportunity to make 3 bets of equal size during the hand depending on your cards, therefore we recommend your initial bet is a level where you would feel comfortable betting 3 times that for each hand if you believe your hand is strong enough.
2. Once you have placed your initial bet, 3 cards are dealt face up in front of you. As you only receive 5 cards and all these needs to be used, at this point over half the cards to be used in your final hand are known.
3. Once you have seen these cards, you have the chance to place a 2nd bet, of equal value to the first one. You need to consider carefully how likely you are to get a hand that meets the minimum payout criteria before deciding whether or not to bet. If you don’t wish to, you can ‘Let it ride’ which allows you to see the next card without betting more, this does mean your payout will be less should your hand be a winning one.
4. Once you have made a decision after the first 3 cards are dealt, a 4th card is dealt also face up. You then have a final chance to bet an amount equal to your initial bet, or to ‘Let It Ride’ and not put any more money into the hand.
5. Once you have made this decision, a 5th and final card are dealt face up and your final hand is known. Remember, you are trying to get the best hand for yourself and don’t need to worry about any other players or the Dealer.
6. Once your final hand is confirmed, payouts are made according to the casino you are in. An example table is shown below as per the game above, as long as you meet the minimum hand needed to win, you will then receive your winnings. If your hand isn’t good enough, you will lose all the bets you made during the hand.
7. The Dealer now deals the second Community card which gives you the 5 cards that make up your final hand. You then receive payouts according to the table below:
Payouts Let It Ride Poker
(As mentioned above, these are different from casino to casino, so before you start playing, if Let ’em Ride Poker is your game of choice, we suggest you check a few of our recommended casinos to ensure you get the best value. The table below is an example of just one):
Royal Flush 1,000 to 1
Straight Flush 200 to 1
Four of a Kind 50 to 1
Full House 11 to 1
Flush 8 to 1
Straight 5 to 1
Three of a kind 3 to 1
Two pairs 2 to 1
Pair of Tens or better 1 to 1
Anything else Lose
Once the first 3 cards have been dealt, you know 60% of the cards that will make up your final hand. We suggest that if you have any of the below, you place a further Raise bet, otherwise Let It Ride and pay no further money:
• Any winning hand, normally a Pair of 10’s or better
• Any 3 cards that make up a Royal Flush, 10 through to Ace of the same suit
• 3 cards of the same suit and adjacent to each other except for 2-3-4 or A-2-3 as this will give you fewer chances of hitting a good hand
• 3 cards that make up a Straight Flush if the cards are spread over 4 numbers (so 6, 7 and 9 as an example), and at least 1 of the cards is a 10 or higher
• 3 cards that make up a Straight Flush if the cards are spread over 5 numbers *so 5, 7 and 9 for example), and at least 2 of the cards are a 10 or higher
Once the first 4 cards have been dealt, you know 80% of the cards that will make up your final hand. We suggest that if you have any of the below, you place a further Raise bet, otherwise Let It Ride and pay no further money:
• Any winning hand, normally a Pair of 10’s or better
• Any 4 cards of the same suit as you are just 1 card away from a flush
• Any 4 cards to an Outside Straight (so you have 4, 5, 6 and 7 for example – you need either a 3 or an 8 to complete a straight in this instance), and at least 1 of the cards is a 10 or higher
• Any 4 cards to an Inside Straight (so you have 3, 5, 6 and 7 for example – this is not as good as an Outside straight as you only have 1 number that will help as opposed to 2, you would need a 4 to complete a straight in this instance), and at least 2 of the cards are a 10 or higher
As with most table games, there are often side games that can be played for an extra bet. Those associated with Let ’em Ride Poker is normally heavily favored for the casino so we would recommend leaving any and do not offer value for money.
The only one that can be good are those that have a progressive jackpot and that requires a small bet as the one at the top of this page does, you can win a very large sum for getting a Royal Flush and a smaller amount for any other hands from a Flush upwards.
It would normally pay out the full jackpot with a Royal Flush, 10% of the jackpot for a Straight Flush, and a set monetary amount for 4 of a kind, Full House or Flush.
2 Ways Royal is a popular video poker game powered by industry leader Playtech. This game is a real treat for video poker fans and offers a simple gameplay. With the highest payout of 4000 coins and a chance to double the winnings, 2 Ways Royal is an exciting game to play.
How to Play 2 Ways Royal
Playing 2 Ways Royal is simple; first, players adjust the total bet amount by selecting the desired coin size and the number of coins per session. Both are done by clicking on their designated buttons. The coin size ranges from 0.05 to $1, whereas the number of coins can be between 1 and 5.
The game starts by revealing the face-down cards, and the player chooses which ones to keep by clicking on them. The “Deal” button is hit once more, and the final combination is completed by the newly-dealt cards.
In case of a winning combination, players are given the option to either collect their winnings or double them. This is done by trying to find the card of the same suit as the face-up card offered on the playing screen. Failing to do so leads to losing everything.
In terms of winning options, players should hope for jacks or better as the lowest payout. Additional winning combinations are two pairs, three of a kind, straight, flush, full house, four of a kind and straight flush. Naturally, the two highest payouts are reserved for Lo Royal Flush and Hi Royal Flush. The highest payout depends on the number of coins and therefore ranges from 250 to 4000.
Even though 2 Ways Royal by Playtech doesn’t have impressive graphics or special features, it is still a great option for fans of video poker. This pick is easy to play and offers juicy payouts for the luckiest; plus, it boasts with high RTP of over 99%. After all, those are the things that everyone loves about video poker.